Egg incubators help to simulate avian incubation by controlling factors such as humidity, temperatures, and egg turning the same as in their natural, Incubators also help provide a secure environment for eggs to hatch properly.
The 1056 egg incubator has been provided to improve hatchery processes for different bird species and can be easily modified to properly incubate geese eggs, chickens, turkeys, quails and ducks It involves a cooling fan, excess heat fan, water, and air heating elements, and turning motors due to the capacity of this incubator.
- A chamber made of an insulated plate in a metal finish which offers a wide range of optimal and proven brood performance for all species.
- An electronic high-quality analogue thermostat with decimal accuracy allows easy and accurate temperature setting.
- The machine is ventilated and a special device allows the ventilation to be regulated. The adequate exchange of air with the resulting emission of carbon dioxide takes place through the corresponding ventilation openings.
- Utilizes multi-function and microcomputer-based technology for accuracy.
- High hatching rate (90%) with automatic humidity control (0.1% Rh) and is built to give almost zero noise.
- Equipped with standard automatic egg handling and corresponding baskets (basic equipment for chicken eggs).
- The temperature is read using a precision thermometer and the hygrometer with water reservoir allows precise reading of the moisture in the incubator. The removable cover for both gauges gives strength and allows for easy cleaning.
- A viewing window attached to the door allows a good view of the incubator. Internal lighting allows you to control hatching without opening the door.
Please choose Weight Based shipping as the shipping option at checkout as this is the designated delivery option/rates for Equipment